Monday 9 February 2015

ATC365 #40 CURVE

Hello! I know it is late but my day has been consumed with 'other things' again! Oh well, at least some crafting was done even if it is only this ATC.



Back to the Generator for the word today after a momentary absence yesterday when I had the urge to use my own! Today I was given CURVE. Now that could have been interpreted in many ways but I looked at my recent pieces and decided it was time for a 'wordy' ATC. I stepped away from the word CURVE a bit and picked this little sentiment that doesn't use the word curve but it is implied. By the way, if any of you know of a stamp that has the word curve on it I would love to hear about it!  I contradicted it deliberately with the tape measure thinking that would be a sort of 'deep' comment. The heart was found on my desk under the pot of embossing powder! I had been looking for it the other day and now since I had found it I thought I should use it! 

One more thing, sorry about the glare in the picture. Another reason for making my ATC early is so that I can use natural light, I hate flash photographs!

Brusho background and the stamps, other than the heart, are by PaperArtsy. The heart was from a freebie on craft stamper back in the day when they had red rubber stamps on the cover!

Happy Days! Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment